Be a kid or an adults chicken lovers are trend all over the world at all times. Malai chicken is one such awesome recipe with creamy sauce and less spicy gravy.
Onion 1 medium size
Green chillies 2
Salt as needed
Oil 2 1/2 tbsp
Thick yogurt 1/2 cup
Mawa or khoya 2tbsp or malai
Almond or cashew(soak in a hot water and make a fine paste)
Black pepper powder a pinch
Gram flour 1tbsp
- Wash chicken and place in a bowl add oil, salt, Ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, gram flour, thick yogurt mix well Marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a blender add onion and green chilli make a fine paste.
- In a saucepan heat oil add onion paste saute for few minutes.
- In a blender add khoya or malai, add almond or Cashew add water make a smooth paste. Add to the onion and green chilli mixture.
- In a separate pan add Marinated chicken cook until the chicken turns white and the sauce becomes semi dry. Cook on a low flame.
- Add the cooked chicken to the gravy.
- Cook the gravy for another 5minutes.
- Malai chicken gravy is ready to serve.