Panna cotta is an Italian dessert with cream and milk molded chilled. It’s easy to make. Panna cotta recipe can be change with different extract. A bite of panna cotta is remarkably creamy, melting in the mouth.
- 1envelope of gelatin that equal to 1table spoon.
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Whole milk 250ml
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Lemon peel for flavor) option
- In a very small bowl sprinkle gelatin and let it stand for 1minute till soften.
- Place a milk and cream in a sauce pan. Whip the cream with the continuous stirring.
- Add sugar stir the sugar with the continuous warming until it dissolves as well. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes total to dissolve the sugar. Again, never let the mixture boil.
- Remove from the heat add gelatin and vanilla essence. Strain the mixture.
- Divide the mixture evenly in the bowl and put in the refrigerator to chill. If serving straight from the cups, without unmolding, chill for 1 to 2 hours. If you want to unmold the panna cotta, chill for at least 4 hours.
- Dip 1 bowl at a time In to a bowl of hot water for 3 seconds.
- Run a thin knife around edge of each bowl and invert bowl onto center of a small plate.
- Serve chill with any fruit extract of your choice.