Pan fried chicken – For chicken lovers, there’s nothing like tawa chicken that you largely get at these tiny eateries. Just like any other street food, tawa chicken is big on flavors and spiciness, making it one of the best pocket-friendly, filling meals you can get on the streets. Usually paired with roomali roti or naan or tandoori roti, tawa chicken dry is just what you need to cook at home to bring back all the memories of your foodie outings before lockdown.
1/2 kg Chicken
Salt to taste
1 tsp pepper powder
3 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp ginger & garlic
1 tbsp Coriander
1 tbsp Cumin seeds
1 tsp fennel Seeds
3 whole Red chilies
2 Medium size Onions
For the full video recipe click the link below:
- In a bowl add chicken ,salt ,pepper powder and yogurt mix well keep aside.
- In a pan add all the above ingredients roast them ,blend to a fine paste.
- Add the above paste to the chicken mix well, marinade for 30 mins.
- In a Pan or tawa grease oil add chicken pieces cover and cook for 5 mins. Flip and cook until the chicken turn crisp.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. serve hot with rice , roti and naan.
For more healthy recipe: