HOME MADE CREAM CHEESE_ Learn how to make the best cheesecake with this melt in your mouth recipe! No baking cheese cake .Follow these simple recipe to prepare cheese cake at home with cottage cheese and heavy cream and follow the step by step method to ensure your cheesecake turns out light, creamy, and free of cracks every single time.
I have shared a home made cheese Cake in step by method with a detailed pictures.
In a sauce pan boil milk add lemon juice, as soon as the milk curdles add cold water to it leave for 2_3 minutes and strain in a muslin cloth, make a knot to the cheese cloth squeeze excess water and tplacerethe paneer in a bowl.
Place the cottage cheese beat in a medium speed until the mixture is creamy no lumps are formed. Add granuled sugar, cornstarch beat until sugar combined with the cream.
Add sour yogurt,heavy cream mix well.
In another bowl add egg whites beat on medium speed until it changes to fluffy.
Add egg whites into the cream.
In a small bowl add lukewarm water and gelatin when it dissolves add them to the cream mixture.
Pour the cream batter over the cooled crust and spread it into an even layer. Chilled in the refrigerator for 3_4 hours. Top with the chocolate sauce or butterscotch sauce.
- 1 litre milk
- 1 cup granuled sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3_4 tbsp sour yogurt
- 3_4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Egg whites
- 12_15 biscuits
- 1/2 cup melted butter
You may also like
- Add the biscuits in a zip pouch crush them with a rolling pin ,transfer them into a bowl.
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on the stovetop and mix this into the bidcuits crumbs. The mixture should look like wet sand and hold together in a clump when you press it in your fist. If not, add extra tablespoons of water (one a time) until the mixture holds together. Transfer it into the pan and use the bottom of a glass to press it evenly. Keep in the refrigerator till the cheese is prepared.
- In a sauce pan bring boil to a milk add lemon juice.you can see milk curdles ,add ice cubes or ice cooled water leave it for 2_3 minutes strain in a cheese cloth knot to the cheese cloth squeeze excess water and hang it for about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl add the above cottage cheese blend in a mixer or hand mixer for 10 _ 15 minutes add sugar whisk well.
- Add sour yogurt and heavy cream whisk again.
- In another bowl add egg whites whisk nicely till the egg whites turns fluffy.
- Add the egg whites and vanilla essence to the cheese .
- In a small bowl add lukewarm water and gelatin when it dissolves add them to the cheese cake.
- Pour the cheese mixture into biscuits crumbs chilled the cheese cake for 3_4 hours in the refrigerator or until it set.
- Spread the top with a thin layer of sour cream or whipped cream.
- Pour soft chocolate or butterscotch sauce over the top of the cheesecake.
- Add chopped fresh fruit, either all on its own or tossed with a fruit syrup.