COFFEE VANILLA CAKE FOR COFFEE LOVERS:
I love this sponge cake recipe. It’s easy and you can make different cakes with this base. This is bake by my son . Once you have this recipe down (you’ll memorize it after a couple rounds), you’ll be baking things that look and taste like they are from a fancy bakery.
This cake base takes on moisture really well. Vanilla and coffee combinations is truly amazing As you can tell from my son’s cake recipes, I’m a sucker for moist cakes.
Let’s learn how to bake a spongy vanilla coffee cake recipe.
In a bowl add butter and sugar. Whisk till it turns fluffy.
Add a cup of milk. Whisk continously.
Sieve all purpose flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add flour to the liquid mixture.
Mix them gently till flour combined together with no lumps at the bottom. Divide the cake mixture in to two equal portions. Add coffee powder and coco powder to the cake mixture.
Grease butter in a baking mould. Pour the vanilla mixture. And on top add coffee mixture.
Gently mix the cake mixture with the help of fork. Pre heat oven in 180 degrees.Bake the cake in 180 degrees for 20_30 minutes.
Take the cake out of the oven and allow it to cool.
Remove the cake from the mould. By placing a plate on the top and turning upside down.
Enjoy the coffee vanilla cake😋
- Butter 100 gm
- Sugar 1 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Eggs 3
- Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
- Coco powder 1 tbsp
- Instant Coffee powder 10 gm
- Milk 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- In a bowl add butter and sugar whisk them till the texture is soft and Fluffy.
- Add eggs and milk whisk continously.
- Sieve all purpose flour and baking powder. Add the flour to the liquid mixture.Gently fold till the flour combine together with no lumps at the bottom.
- Divide the mixture in to equal portions. In one portion add vanilla essence.
- Add cocoa powder and coffee powder to another mixture.
- Grease butter on a baking mould. Pour the vanilla mixture
- Add coffee mixture on top mix gently with the help of fork.
- Pre heat oven in 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Place the cake in oven. Bake in 180 degrees for 20_30 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool at room temperature.
- Enjoy the coffee vanilla cake.
Place butter and eggs in a room temperature before starting to bake a cake.If you take the butter straight from the fridge it doesn’t cream well and cold eggs are liable to curdle the cake mixture.