Paneer Paratha is basically a Indian flat bread recipe stuffed with grated Cottage cheese ,mash potatoes and spices can be easily served for lunch and dinner, it’s stay delicious even for kids tiffin boxes.
I have shared step by step method to prepare an easy paneer Paratha with detailed pictures below.
In a mixing bowl add crumbs of cottage cheese, mash potatoes,salt, green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, cumin powder.
Mix well. Keep aside.
In a bowl add all purpose flour,wheat flour, fenugreek leaves,salt and yogurt , knead the firm dough. Roll the dough with the help of rolling pin, stuff the paneer in the centre and fold the paratha on both the sides.
Fold the paratha on all four sides, dust with the plain flour.
Gently Roll the paratha. Heat the Tawa place the paratha.
Flip the paratha on both the sides apply ghee or oil cook until it turns crisp.
Serve Paneer Paratha with plain yogurt or any gravy of your choice.
- 1 cup paneer crumbs
- 1_2 potatoes
- 1 tbsp Kasuri methi
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp corn flour( optional)
- Salt as needed
- 1 Cup maida / all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- Salt as needed
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp thick yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh Fenugreek leaves( optional)
- Oil or ghee
- In a mixing bowl add maida, wheat flour salt ,sugar ,yogurt and Fenugreek leaves pour required water to knead the dough.
- In a bowl add paneer, mash potatoes, salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, kasuri methi , coriander leaves mix well.
- Divide the dough into small portions, roll the dough stuff paneer in the centre fold the chapati on all four sides .
- Dust with the flour roll gently.
- Heat the griddle or Tawa place the chapati flip them both the sides, apply oil and cook till it turns crisp on both the sides.
- Serve hot with plain yogurt.