Mangoes are a favorite of many people.Till date I have not found anyone who does not like mangoes. I often make mango lassi during summer .what better way than to combine the sweetness of mangoes with the coolness of yogurt It’s a one of my favorite drink in this Ramadan to beat the heat. One can buy different varieties of mangoes this season .
I have shared step by step method to prepare an easy and delicious of mango lassi below.
Wash and Peel a mango ,cut in to diced. Measure the milk and yogurt keep aside.
In a blender add the diced mangoes,add sugar.blend to a fine puree.
Add milk,yogurt and vanilla essence.blend for few minutes till all the above ingredients mix well.
Serve the mango lassi in a glass .garnish with fresh mint leaves or mango cubes.
- Medium sized mango 1
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Milk 1 glass
- Cool yogurt 1 cup
- Wash Peel the mango ,chopped in to diced .
- In a blender add cubed mangoes,add sugar blend to a fine puree.
- Add milk ,yogurt,and vanilla essence blend for few minutes till all the above ingredients mix well.
- Adjust the consistency by adding extra milk .
- RECIPE NOTES:
- You can add honey as a substitute to sugar.
- The colour and taste of lassi varies from the varieties of different mangoes used.