Corn cheese balls combine with potatoes and spices stuffed with cheese inside is a mouth watering recipe. I love this Cheese Ball because it is so easy! You can whip it up in minutes, which makes it great for the busy holiday season. It is my easy iftar recipe as a party appetizer when I am short on time. It is a classic. Everyone loves a good cheese ball, especially this one. It’s my favorite!
I have shared my easy recipe in step by step method with a detailed pictures.
Wash and boiled potatoes .place it in a bowl mash the potatoes with the help of fork add corn,coriander leaves,salt ,red chilli flakes.
In a bowl add all purpose flour,cornflour,salt and a pinch of pepper make a thick batter.
Grate the cheese .keep aside.
Combine the potato and corn stuffs together .divide them in a small portions tap the potatoes in a circle shape .Add cheese in the center.cover the cheese with the potatoes .first dip in a batter and then coat with the bread crumbs.
Roll all the cheese balls in a breadcrumbs freeze it for 20 _ 30 minutes.
Deep fry the cheese balls .place them in an absorbent paper.
Enjoy the cheese balls with any salad dip or mayo
Serve the cheese balls as an appetizer.kids love it!☺️
- Potatoes 4_ 5
- Salt as needed
- Oil for frying
- Red chilli flakes 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder 1/ 2tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Corn 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour/ maida 2 tbsp
- Cornflour 1 tbsp
- Bread crumbs
- Wash and boiled potatoes.peel the potatoes place them in a bowl .mash the potatoes with the help of fork,add corn,red chilli flakes,salt,coriander leaves.
- In another bowl add all purpose flour and cornflour add salt and pepper.Add little water to make a thick batter.
- Combine potatoes and corn together .divide them in a small portions tap the potatoes as a tikki.stuff cheese in the center shape them like a ball.first dip in a batter and then coat with breadcrumbs.Freeze it for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry the cheese balls place them in an absorbent paper.
- Serve the cheese balls with s mayo or ketchup.