- Ingredients :
Tomatoes 4( blitz in a blender)
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Salt as needed
Oil 1 ½ tbsp
Olive oil 1 tbsp
1. In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add salt, pasta/ macaroni and cook till al dente. I suggest referring the instructions on the pack.
2. Drain off to a colander and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
HOW TO MAKE KEEMA
3. In a pressure cooker heat oil add onions saute till golden brown add Ginger garlic paste till the aroma of Ginger garlic paste go away.
4. Add Keema stir well. Add red chilli powder leave until oil comes on side of the keema
5.Add tomato puree, Vinegar, salt cook well. Pour some water cover the cooker and pressure cook with 5_6 whistles.
6. In a griddle add olive oil, cooked pasta, Keema toss well. Add coriander leaves.
7. Serve Keema pasta hot.