Coconut Ladoo are tradidtional Indian Dessert made with fresh desiccated coconut along with condensed milk.It is easy to make and taste Delicious.
Are Coconut Ladoo a Winter Warmer?
Yes, In the winter, fruits like coconut and apples are excellent alternatives. These fruits are high in fiber, and digesting them takes time, which produces heat and keeps you warm.
. Desiccated Coconut_ 2 cup, 1 cup = 250 ml
. Condensed milk_ ¾ cup (Half tin of sweetened Condensed milk)
. Ghee_ 1tbsp
Tasty coconut Ladoo with 3 easy ingredients
COURSE : Dessert, sweets
CUISINE : Indian
PREP Time : 5 minute
COOK Time : 14 minutes
TOTAL TIME : 19 minutes
SERVINGS : 10 ladoos
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT LADOO
1. Heat 1 tsp ghee in a frying pan or kadai.
2. Add 2 cups tightly packed coconut.
3. Stir and saute the coconut on a low flame for 3 to 4 minutes. the sauteing is to just get rid of some moisture. don’t brown them. if using desiccated coconut, then no need to saute it in ghee. just mix the desiccated coconut with condensed milk and heat the mixture.
4. Now add 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk.
5. Stir very well and cook this mixture on a low flame.
6. When you see that the mixture has begun to thicken, then keep stirring regularly.
7. When the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan and when you see some coconut fat from the sides, switch off the flame.
8. Pour the coconut ladoo mixture in another bowl or pan. allow it to cool.
9. When the mixture has cooled completely, pinch small to medium balls from the mixture and form ladoos.
10. Roll the coconut ladoos in desiccated coconut or in fresh coconut evenly.
11. You can also make all the ladoos at once and then roll in the desiccated coconut.
12. Place the coconut ladoos in small muffin liners or just place them in a tray.
13. Serve coconut ladoos straight away or refrigerate and serve them later.
TIPS: TO MAKE DESICCATED COCONUT IN FRESH COCONUT
Peel the skin and freeze the coconut. Take the frozen coconut and grind them, a proper
desiccated coconut is ready
For more Interesting Recipe : Banana Bread recipe | How to make Banana Bread
Caramel pudding Recipe : Caramel pudding recipe | Indian cream caramel recipe