Biryani is truly the most divine dish of all the non-veg recipes. Muslims are expert in making delicious biryani. The Muslim mutton Biryani tastes superb, fragrant, non-greasy yet finger-licking good with delicious flavor. If you are a Non Vegetarian, you will love our muslim style biryani prepared on wedding .Check out this easy recipe & enjoy the luxurious taste ..!
Recipe card for Muslim style Biryani prepared on wedding:
750gm Basmati rice
750 gm mutton
2 tbsp Oil
2 Cinnamon stick
1 bay leaf
2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
2 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
3-4 Green chilies
5 Chopped tomatoes
3 tsp Malai
Salt to taste
1 Cup Curd
- Wash and soak rice for atleast 30 mins
- In a deep bottom pan add oil, Cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves and bay leaf fry for a minute until it turns aromatic,
- Add sliced onions saute until light golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste saute until raw smell of ginger and garlic goes away.
- Now add mutton and green chilies fry for a minute until mutton changes its color.
- Add red chili powder fry until oil separate from sides of a pan.
- Add chopped tomatoes saute until tomatoes turns tender.
- In a blender add curd and malai blend smoothly.
- Add coriander leaves and mint leaves to the mutton gravy.
- While mutton is on a low flame gradually add curd mix well add some water. cover the lid until mutton cooks well.
- In another vessel boil water add salt and soak rice cook the rice until 90% done.
- Drain off the excess water.
- Add rice to the mutton mix slightly.
- Add ghee. Cover and steam cook for 15 minutes.
- Let it sit for another 5 minutes without flame.
- Serve hot with onion raita and Brinjal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE OTHER INTERESTING BIRYANI RECIPE.