- This is a delicious pudding which has both china grass and vanilla taste. I made to set in a bowl, but you can make it in tiny cups for parties. The pudding is so creamy and refreshing.
I find this Vanilla Chocolate Pudding very gorgeous to look at. I love the colors and textures. . It is, in fact, a very easy no bake dessert recipe that you can make ahead and serve at a party. I love vanilla because of
subtle taste and you can use vanilla in almost everything. I was very tempted to do a Vanilla Pudding Trifle today but then I thought can anything beat the vanilla and chocolate combination – no right? Hence, here is me enjoying a Vanilla Chocolate Pudding, and I would like to call it Vanilla Chocolate Pudding. That name sounds cool right?
Vanilla and chocolate pudding recipe with step by step method.
- Boiled milk 2 1/2 cups
- China grass/ Agar Agar 10 gm
- Condensed milk 1/2 cups
- Sugar 5 tsp
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Chocolate syrup or chocolate for sauce
- Wash the Agar Agar. Soak in a little water keep a side.
- Boil half litre of milk on low flame. Reduce it to 2 cups.
- Heat the Agar Agar till the grains melts. Pour the milk direct in the china grass to curdle.
- If the milk is not curdling then add lemon juice to curdle the milk. Remove it from the flame.
- Pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
- Transfer the china grass to a blender add vanilla essence, condensed milk blend to a smooth and creamy texture.
- TIP 1:
- You can grate the chocolates on top of the pudding. Or use the ready made chocolate syrup easily available in the market.
- TIP 2:
- Melt the chocolate cubes in a double boiler or in a microwave add some milk pour the syrup on top.
- TIP 3:
- You can set the pudding in a glass or cups by adding gelatin to the chocolate syrup for a good combination of vanilla and chocolate dessert.