Skip to content
Dum paneer Gravy is another recipe for paneer lovers, with no onions and tomatoes, easy to prepare with a delicious taste.
Add the grill paneer to the gravy.serve Dum paneer Gravy with cream and fresh coriander leaves. Goes well with any Indian bread.
- Paneer 200 gms
- Salt as needed
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Pepper powder 1 tsp
- Cream 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
- Instructions :
- Cut the paneer in to rectangles or cubes.
- Grill the paneer grease with a drop of the oil.
- In a kadai heat oil add Ginger garlic paste saute till raw aroma goes away.
- Add Redchilli flakes, coriander powder, Cumin powder, pepper powder add a pinch of Turmeric powder stir well.
- Add thick yogurt stir well. Add grill paneer to the Gravy.
- Serve Dum paneer Gravy with fresh cream. Goes well with any Indian bread.