Beetroot with mince is a quick and instant recipe. I often make for lunch it’s my mother in law recipe.A small amount of Mince combine with various veggies tastes delicious and interesting goes well with the rice.
I have share an easy and quick step-by-step recipe below.
In a pressure cooker heat oil add onions saute till it changes transparent. Add Ginger garlic paste. Saute till the raw aroma goes away.
Add mince saute for few minutes.
Add Redchilli powder, coriander powder, salt and a pinch of Turmeric powder. Stir well. Add chopped tomatoes saute till the raw aroma goes away.
Add a little water pressure cook for 4_5 whistles. Once the pressure released check the consistency of the gravy.
Add chopped beetroot stir well. Pressure cook the beetroot for 2 _3 whistles.
Check the consistency if there is excess water let it simmer till the water absorbs.
Serve beetroot in a bowl goes well with rice and dal.
- Onions 1 ( slices)
- Tomato 2no.( chopped)
- Beetroot 3 no ( chopped)
- Salt as needed
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Mince 50 gms
- INSTRUCTIONS :
- Wash peel and chopped beetroot keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker add onions saute till it changes transparent add Ginger garlic paste saute till raw aroma goes away.
- Add mince and salt stir well.
- Add Redchilli powder, Turmeric powder, coriander powder,and chopped tomatoes saute till the raw aroma goes away.
- Add a little water pressure cook for 4_5 whistles.
- Once the pressure is released add chopped beetroot. Add water if required pressure cook for 2_3 whistles.
- Check the consistency of the gravy. Let it simmer for few minutes till the excess water absorbs.
- Serve beetroot with some fresh coriander leaves.