These baked pasta recipes are the perfect crowd pleasing meal.Baked pasta with melty cheese on top taste perfect fresh out of the pot.Cheese filled with white sauce on top and chicken, corn toppings add extra flavor to this kid friendly pasta_ chicken_ bake.
I have shared step by step method to prepare abaked pasta recipe with a detailed pictures below.
In a deep bottom pan heat oil add chopped onions saute until it changes transparent add ginger garlic paste, saute till the raw aroma goes away.
Add chopped tomatoes, red chilli flakes and tomato sauce, saute till oil leaves sides of the pan.
Add shreded chicken, corn and carrot.Add salt and vinegar mix well.
in another sauce pan melt butter.
Add all purpose flour stir well add milk to make a thick sauce.
Add cooked pasta to the tomato sauce toss well. Transfer it to baking dish.
Add white sauce on top add grated cheese, fresh coriander leaves.
preheat oven for 20 Minutes. Bake the pasta for 20 minutes.
- 250 gm Pasta or macaroni
- 1/2 cup Shreded chicken
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- Salt as needed
- Fresh coriander leaves or any herbs of your choice
- 2 tbsp olive oil / canola oil / vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
For White Sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour/maida
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated mozaralla cheese
- Salt as needed
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- Cook pasta in a plenty of water strain in a colander. Drain the excess water.
- In a pan add garlic paste, salt and pepper powder add boneless chicken cook until it changes soft and tender.Allow it to cool. Shred the chicken and keep aside.
- In a kadai heat oil add onions saute until it changes transparent add ginger garlic paste saute till the raw aroma goes away.
- Add chopped tomatoes, red chilli flakes and tomato sauce stir well.
- Add carrots, corn and chicken , now add vinegar,and salt mix well.
- Add cooked pasta to the tomato sauce toss well.
- Transfer to the baking dish.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE WHITE SAUCE
- In a sauce pan melt butter, add all purpose flour stir well as no lumps formed.
- Add milk stir continuously till the sauce thickened.
- Add salt and pepper powder. Turn off the flame.
- Pour the sauce on top of pasta.
- Add grated cheese, red chilli flakes, and fresh coriander leaves or any herbs of your choice. Bake pasta in 250 degree Celsius for 15_20 minutes.
- Melted Cheese pasta is ready to serve.