There is simply nothing quite delicious and comforting as a bowl of tomato soup.
Tomato soup is delicious and authentic dish. Restaurant style Tomato soup is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is few minutes and it takes 25 minutes to cook it properly. Tomato soup is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. Tomato soup with broccoli is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Tomato soup at your home.
Step by step method to prepare an easy Tomato soup.
Wash the tomatoes and place in a vessel.
Boil the Tomatoes for few minutes till the skin is easy to remove.
Peel the skin of the tomatoes put it in a blender add garlic cloves smashed to a fine puree.
In a saucepan cook Tomato puree. Lower the heat add a pinch of salt. Let it simmer for another 10 minutes till the raw aroma of tomatoes goes away. Add fresh broccoli and spring onions. Stir well. Sprinkle with pepper powder. Cook for another 4mins.
Add corn starch to thickened the soup. Let it simmer for few minutes.
Serve hot Tomato soup with a tablespoon of heavy cream.(optional).
- Tomatoes 4
- Garlic cloves 1
- Salt as needed
- Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Broccoli 5_6 strands
- Spring onion 2_3 strands
- Corn starch 1 tbsp ( 1 tsp of corn flour mix with water)
- Heavy cream (optional)
- Wash and drain the Tomatoes. Place in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Peel off the skin of tomatoes, smashed it in a blender or with a back of ladle or fork. Add garlic cloves make a fine puree.
- Cook the tomato puree in a low heat. Add salt and pepper powder.
- Add fresh broccoli and chopped spring onion let it simmer for another 4mins.
- To thickened the soup add corn starch stir well.
- Serve hot Tomato soup with a heavy cream for creamy and delicious taste.