Chicken lollipop recipe _ A hot and spicy appetizer made with drummettes or whole chicken wings. This is a fusion recipe, a mix of the Indian and Chinese style. It can be made with basic chicken 65 spices as Indian style. By skipping soya sauce and ketchup
I have shared my recipes in detail photos and step by step method to prepare an tempting mouth watering recipe.
In a bowl add Ginger garlic paste, salt, corn flour, redchilli powder, thick yogurt mix well.
Add clean chicken lollipop to the mixture. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
Deep fry the chicken.
Deep fry the chicken. Place in an oil absorbent paper. Keep aside.
In a separate sauce pan heat oil add chopped ginger and garlic, add spring onions add soya sauce,vinegar salt, tomato ketchup.
Add fried chicken to the sauce. Mix well.
Serve the hot lollipops
- Chicken lollipop 1/2 kg
- Oil for frying
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Redchilli powder
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Thick yogurt 2 tbsp
- For sauce :
- Chopped ginger and garlic
- Salt as needed
- Spring onion( optional)
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp.
- In a bowl add Ginger garlic paste, salt, corn flour, redchilli powder,
- Wash and clean the chicken lollipops in a plenty of water. Drain the excess water.
- Add chicken lollipops to the mixture. Mix well. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Deep fry the chicken. Place in an oil absorbent paper.
- In a separate sauce pan heat oil add chopped Ginger and garlic add spring onions, salt, red chilli powder, soya sauce, and vinegar, add tomato sauce.
- Finally dip the fried chicken to the sauce.
- Serve hot and spicy chicken lollipops as a starter.