This basic DIY roasted almonds recipe has changed our nut-eating life, though, so I just had to share with you how easy and amazing it is to roast your own almonds at home.
The one thing you have to be careful of is burning – it’s literally a minute between perfect and slightly burned nuts.
I have shared my recipes in step by step method to prepare an easy and quick roasted Almond recipe.
Pre heat oven in 150 degree celsius. Place Almond in a cookie tray.
Pre heat for 10 minutes put them in a oven, bake for 10_ 12 minutes.
Taste an almond to check if it’s done.Cut or bite the nut; the inside should be a light brown color. It should taste light and smell sweet and not burnt. At that point, remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
In a sauce pan melt butter
Add honey and sugar stir continuously.
Once the caramel is ready add almonds to it.
Let it simmer for few minutes. Coat the almonds with the honey evenly. Place it in a aluminum foil to avoid sticking. Sprinkle with the salt Allow it to cool.
These almonds are sticky at first. After a room temperature it becomes crunchy. Store it in a air tight container for future snacks.
- Almonds 250gm
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Butter 1 tsp
- Place Almonds in a cookie tray wrapped the tray with aluminum foil to avoid sticking.
- Pre heat oven in 350degree farenhit (150 degree celsius)
- Place the Almonds in a tray bake at 180_200 degree celsius for 10_12 minutes.
- Check the Almonds to avoid burnt.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan add honey and sugar to caramelized.
- Add baked Almonds to it. Let it simmer till the honey syrup absorbs.
- Transfer them back to a cookie tray. Allow it to cool.
- Transfer it in to a air tight container for future snacks.