Chicken 65 Recipe is very easy to prepare and it’s very popular in our home town Ambur. People love to have in every occasion along with Biryani, it goes well with steam rice and dal.
I have shared a step by step method to marinate the chicken and prepare it easily with a detailed pictures below.
In a bowl add ginger garlic paste,salt, red chilli powder,cumin powder, sambhar powder, all purpose flour, pepper powder and orange red food colour, cornflour.
Add egg white and lemon juice.Mix all the ingredients.
Wash and clean the chicken pieces drain the excess water add to the above batter marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a kadai deep fry the chicken in Batches. Place them in an absorbent paper. Serve hot.
- 3/4 Kg boneless chicken
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp sambhar powder( optional)
- 3_4 tbsp all purpose flour/ maida
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- A pinch of orange red food colour
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- Salt as needed
- Oil to fry
- Wash the chicken pieces and keep in a colander to drain the excess water.
- In a bowl add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder,cumin powder, pepper powder, sambhar powder,orange food color, cornflour, all purpose flour, salt,lemon juice and egg white.
- And chicken pieces mix well until all the chicken combines with the batter.Marinate for atleast 30 minutes.
- In a deep bottom pan or kadai heat oil add the chicken pieces in batches. Deep fry them on a medium flame.
- Garnish the chicken with onion rings and lemon. Serve hot with biryani or plain steam rice and dal.