Pizza Sandwich is a combination of corn, cottage cheese and capsicum stuff in a white bread or brown bread. Grilled sandwich is mainly consumed as a quick snacks or perhaps as a breakfast. This recipe can be serve as tiffin box for both kids and adults.
I have shared an easy and quick veg pizza Sandwich in a step by step method with a detailed pictures below.
In a wok or kadai heat oil add onions sautee till the onions changes transparent.
Chopped capsicum, spring onions, crumbs the cottage cheese.
Add all the above vegetables, cottage cheese, mix well. Add red chili powder, a pinch of turmeric powder and cumin powder.
Add tomato ketchup. Mix well. Remove from the heat.
Spread butter on the bread. Add vegetable mixture spread evenly.
Cover the sandwich with other bread slice. Heat the grill pan. Roast the sandwich on both sides.
Serve grilled sandwich. Slice the sandwich into triangles. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
- 1 medium size onion
- 2 tbsp green capsicum
- 2 tbsp yellow peppers
- 2-3 strands spring onions
- 3 tbsp paneer/ cottage cheese crumbs
- 8 white bread slices
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- In a kadai heat oil add onions sautee till the onions changes transparent.
- Wash and cut all the vegetables, add them to the onions , add paneer mix well.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, and cumin powder. stir well.
- Add tomato ketchup combine altogether. Remove from the heat.
- Keep the butter at room temperature
- Spread the butter to all the bread slices, add the vegetable stuffing , cover the sandwich with another bread on top.
- Heat the grill pan. Cook on both the sides.
- Serve the grilled sandwich by slicing into triangles immediately with tomato ketchup.