Oats cutlet is a healthy and easy snack made with oats, potato, carrots and spices. It’s healthy and also delicious. It is a perfect tea time snack and also a nutritious after school snack for kids. It also makes a light breakfast. they could be packed in kids lunch box as well for snacks. These cutlets can be enjoyed with green chutney or could be filled inside pita bread with salad to make sandwiches.
I have shared my recipes in step by step method to prepare an easy and quick recipe of Oats cutlet.
Wash peel and chopped all the vegetables boiled them. Drain the excess water and transfer it to a bowl. Add masala Oats.
Add Cumin powder, red chilli flakes.
Add cornflour and Maida( all purpose flour) mix all the vegetables combine together.
Divide in to small lemon size balls. Grease oil in palm, shape the cutlet in oval shape. Coat them in bread crumbs. Shallow fry. Flip it on both sides till it turns crisp.
Oats cutlet goes well with green chutney and tomato sauce.
- Carrots 2
- Potatoes 2
- Beans 100 gm
- Salt as needed
- Saffola masala Oats 2 packets
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Redchilli flakes 1 tsp
- Cornflour 1 tbsp
- All purpose flour 1 tbsp
- INSTRUCTIONS :
- Wash peel and chopped vegetables boil them and drain the excess water.
- In a bowl add the above vegetables add masala Oats, Cumin powder, corn flour, all purpose flour, salt combine together.
- Grease oil in a palm take a small portion of the mixture roll it and make oval shape.
- Shallow fry the cutlets serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.