This mouth watering delicious chicken recipe is Thangdi kebab. This is a world famous Indian chicken starter. This chicken recipe is juicy and soft with many flavors yet not spicy even kids can enjoy.
I am sharing an easy Thangdi kebab recipe tried at home . Thangdi kebab is made from chicken leg piece Marinate for two hours and grill in a grill pan.
- Chicken legs 6
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Kasuri methi 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 1/2tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2tsp
- Thick yogurt 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp.INSTRUCTIONS
- In a bowl add Ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, Cumin powder, and all the above ingredients. Mix well to a fine paste.
- Wash and rinse chicken. Make a 3-4 deep incision through fork around the flesh of the chicken legs. Rub the lemon juice and keep aside.
- Rub this mixture to the chicken leg pieces and Marinate for 2 hours in fridge.
- In a non stick pan or Tawa place the coated masala chicken in a pan. Cook on a medium flame till chicken color turns pale.
- Place a grill pan on the other stove. Grease chicken with the butter and roast direct on the flame with the help of grill pan.
- Turn the chicken drumsticks to a couple of times to ensure its cook and color to avoid burning.
- Sprinkle with the chat masala and Garnish with the lemon wedges serve immediately.
Looks mouthwatering… Yum… Can we make this in Oven as well?
Yes.. Place the chicken legs in wired rack for grilling as it will help gorgeous grill Mark while cooking.. Thanks for the sweet comment.. Comments keeps me motivated
Thanks for the tip… Thanks to you we are learning so many recipes