This mouth watering delicious chicken recipe is Thangdi kebab. This is a world famous Indian chicken starter. This chicken recipe is juicy and soft with many flavors yet not spicy even kids can enjoy.
I am sharing an easy Thangdi kebab recipe tried at home . Thangdi kebab is made from chicken leg piece Marinate for two hours and grill in a grill pan.
- Chicken legs 6
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Kasuri methi 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 1/2tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2tsp
- Thick yogurt 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp.INSTRUCTIONS
- In a bowl add Ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, Cumin powder, and all the above ingredients. Mix well to a fine paste.
- Wash and rinse chicken. Make a 3-4 deep incision through fork around the flesh of the chicken legs. Rub the lemon juice and keep aside.
- Rub this mixture to the chicken leg pieces and Marinate for 2 hours in fridge.
- In a non stick pan or Tawa place the coated masala chicken in a pan. Cook on a medium flame till chicken color turns pale.
- Place a grill pan on the other stove. Grease chicken with the butter and roast direct on the flame with the help of grill pan.
- Turn the chicken drumsticks to a couple of times to ensure its cook and color to avoid burning.
- Sprinkle with the chat masala and Garnish with the lemon wedges serve immediately.