I had shared an easy and quick recipe of noodles without tomato sauce and ajinamoto. Veggies can be of your choice. This is a homely recipe of indo Chinese egg noodles.
In a wide wok or skillet heat oil add onion, spring onions, carrots toss well.
Saute onion and veggies, add salt and pepper.
Add Venigar, mix well. In a separate pan fry egg add to the veggies. Once the veggies done. simmer to a low flame.
You can use your favorite veggies like cabbage, bell peppers, broccoli, beans or peas.
Sliced onion 1
Spring onion half bunch
Egg noodles 2 cake
Salt as needed
Venigar 1 tsp
Soya sauce 1/2tsp
- Cook noodles in ample amount of water. Add salt and little oil.
- Rinse and drain noodles in a cold water. Keep aside.
- In a wide bottom pan or wok heat oil add onions saute for 3_4 minutes. Add carrots, spring onion saute till half done.
- Add pepper, salt, Venigar and soya sauce. Toss well.
- In a separate pan fry the scramble eggs add to the veggies.
- Add the cooked noodles toss well on a high flame. That lends to a smoky aroma of veggies.
- Serve hot or warm.