Vegetable tawa fry mentioned step by step method to prepare an easy and quick delicious recipe. Its easy and tasty with a different flavors and spices with various veggies in it. It’s easy to serve with rice or whole wheat bread or paratha
I have share an easy and quick recipe of vegetable tawa in step by step method below.
In a deep bottom pan heat oil add cinnamon and sliced onions saute till it changes transparent.
Add Ginger garlic paste saute till raw aroma goes away.
Add Red chili powder, Cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, Turmeric powder and chopped tomatoes saute for few minutes. Let it simmer till the oil leaves sides of the pan.
Add thick yogurt to it. Stir well.
Add veggies like carrots, peas and potatoes cover the lid and cook for a while till the veggies are tender.
Add broccoli and spring onions at last as it’s easily cooked. Saute till the broccoli turns tender.
Stir well. Combine all the veggies and masala / spices together
Vegetable tawa is ready to serve.
- Onion 1
- Tomatoes 2
- Salt as needed
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Thick yogurt 1 tbsp
- Carrot 1
- Spring onions 2_ 3 strands
- Potatoes 2
- Wash peel and chopped the veggies keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan / tawa add cinnamon and sliced onions saute till it changes transparent.
- Add Ginger garlic paste saute till raw aroma goes away.
- Add Redchilli powder, Cumin powder, coriander powder, Turmeric powder and salt saute for few minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes cook till raw aroma goes away.
- Add all the above prepare veggies stir well cover the lid and let it simmer to cook on a low flame.
- Add broccoli and spring onions saute for few minutes till it gets tender.
- Serve vegetable Tawa with Indian whole wheat bread or paratha.