Palak paneer is a delicious recipe bursting with flavours and bright green color dotted with tasty roasted paneer in a aroma of butter. It’s healthy and can easily made by vegan.
I have shared a simple and easy palak paneer recipe below with a detailed pictures.
In a saucepan boil water. Wash and clean the spinach add them to the hot water. Cook for 5 minutes.
Strain the spinach in a colander wash with the cold water immediately.
In a blender add spinach and green chillies.
In a kadai heat oil add onions saute till the onions changes to transparent, add ginger garlic paste and salt saute till the raw aroma goes away. Add tomato puree stir well.
In a pan heat butter add paneer cubes. Saute till the paneer turns light golden brown.
Add spinach paste. Stir well. Cook on a low flame for few minutes. Turn off the flame.
Add paneer cubes to the gravy. Serve hot.
- 1 bunch spinach
- 100 gm paneer
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tomato
- 2 tbsp oil
- Wash and clean the spinach.
- In a saucepan boil water add spinach cook for about 5 minutes. Strain the spinach wash with cold water.
- Add boiled spinach and green chillies to the blender, blend it to a fine puree.
- In a kadai heat oil add sliced onions saute till the onions changes transparent add ginger garlic paste saute till the raw aroma goes away. Add salt stir well.
- Add tomato puree cook for a while. Add the spinach paste cook on a low flame.
- In another pan melt butter add paneer cubes flip both the sides till the paneer turns light golden brown. Add paneer to the gravy.
- Serve hot.