Garlic Sauce is a very tempting dip for French fries, chicken dry and finger fish. It’s very easy to make at home with in few minutes. Raw garlic contains some pretty incredible health benefits, and has been used as both food and medicine for thousands of years . Some studies have shown that eating garlic may help lower high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
I have shared an easy garlic sauce dip recipe with step by step method and a detailed pictures below.
Let’s start preparing the sauce with in few minutes. Measure 1/2 cup of oil, take two egg whites and crushed garlic cloves.
In a blender add only egg whites blend for a minute. Now add oil and garlic. Blend again. Till you get the proper texture.
The consistency of the sauce must by thick.If it’s watery you can add more oil to thickened the sauce.
Garlic Sauce is ready. Store in an airtight container. Keep in a refrigerator.
- 1/2 cup rice bran oil or olive oil
- 2 egg white
- 4_5 garlic cloves
- Salt as needed
- In a blender add egg whites blend for a minute.
- Add oil and crushed garlic cloves blend again.
- Check the consistency of the sauce. if the sauce is watery add the extra oil and salt blend again till the sauce are thickened.
- Continue blending until the mixture reaches a texture similar to mayonnaise
- Squeeze half lemon juice to it. Mix well and store in an air tight container in a refrigerator.