Paneer Bites is an alternative recipe for chicken nuggets. Paneer are dipped in a batter, coat with breadcrumbs and then deep fry. It’s an instant easy snack or starter recipe. Kids love it!
I have shared a simple paneer bites recipe ready in few minutes with a detailed pictures and method below.
In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, cornflour, pepper powder, red chilli powder,chat powder and salt. Pour little water to make a thick batter.
Cut the paneer in to cubes add them in a batter. Coat with the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a kadai deep fry the paneer and place them in a absorbent paneer.
Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney of your choice.
- 100gm Paneer/cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp chat powder(optional)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs/ cornflakes crumbs
- Salt as needed
- Oil for deep frying
- Toothpicks (for serving)
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, pepper powder pour little water to make a thick batter.
- Cut the paneer into cubes dip the paneer to the batter and then coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the paneer on a medium flame.place them in a absorbent paper.
- Paneer nuggets are ready to serve.
- In a blender add the cornflakes and blend roughly. Instead of breadcrumbs you can also use cornflakes crumbs it gives a nice light brown colour.