Rasmalai with a milk powder is easy version of making the dough. Dough is prepared and divide into small portions drop them in milk . Preparing rasmalai with milk powder is to satisfy your cravings or for a quick dessert when you have a sudden party planned .
I have shared a quick recipe of rasmalai in a step by step method with a detailed pictures below.
In a mixing bowl add a cup of milk powder add all purpose flour.
Add a teaspoon of baking powder.
Add egg white.
Now start mixing the dough.
Knead the dough. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Divide the dough into small portions. Roll them like a ball press in the centre.
Boil milk add saffron, green cardamom.
Drop the peda in a milk. Let them cook on a low flame for about 8_10 minutes.
Once it’s done allow it to cool in a room temperature. Refrigerate until it’s chilled.
Garnish the rasmalai with chopped pistachio and almonds. Serve chilled for a delicious taste.
- 1 Cup milk powder
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour/ maida
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 litre milk
- 2 green cardamom
- 10_12 strands saffron
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachio and almonds
You may also Like
- In a sauce pan boil milk . Let it simmer, when the milk appears nicely reduced and thickened, add saffron , cardamon .
- In a mixing bowl add milk powder,all purpose flour,baking powder,ghee and egg whites. Knead the dough and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small portions.
- Add rasmalai peda to the milk cover the lid cook on a low flame for about 10 minutes.
- You can notice the rasmalai have risen to double in size. Turn off the flame.
- Allow it to cool in a room temperature. Keep in a refrigerator and serve chilled.
- Enjoy the chilled yummy soft rasmalai with chopped nuts.