Soak Bengal gram dal( Channa dal) for 2 hours. Blend in a mixer with onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, garlic cloves.
To the Channa mixture add 4 eggs and salt.
Add a teaspoon of water to the mixture whisk in a fork.
In a hot skillet add oil pour eggs and spread in to a thin layer.
Turn the omelet to the other side cut I to half and fold in to rectangle as above. Once it’s cooked on both the sides cut in to small pieces.
Omelette is ready to serve with the rice or chappatti.
- Eggs 4
- Bengal gram dal 1/4cup
- Green chillies 2
- Garlic cloves 2
- Onion 2
- Coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup oilRed chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
How to make an Omelette
1. Soak Bengal gram dal ( Channa) for 2 hours.
2. Blend in a mixer with Channa dal, green chillies, onion, garlic cloves to a rough paste.
3. Add eggs, salt, Redchilli flakes, little water to whisk well.
4. In a hot skillet add oil pour the Omelette fry both the sides.
5. Cut the Omelette in the center fold in to the rectangle. Cook until it’s turn brown.
6. Cut the Omelette in to small pieces serve hot with the rice, roti or bread.
Yummiiee….🍳🐣🐓..Nice…Thnxxxx fo d recipe….