15 Minutes Butter Paneer recipe is such an easy method that’s perfect for beginners, working women and bachelors who does not have time to sweat it out in the kitchen but still want to eat finger licking ,home made food for health reasons.
I have shared a simple and easy butter Paneer recipe below with detailed pictures.
Add ginger garlic paste saute until the raw aroma goes away.
In a bowl add red chilli powder , coriander powder and cumin powder add little water to form a fine paste.
Add the above paste to the gravy.
In a blender add Almonds blend to a ground coarse Powder.
Add tomato blend to a fine puree.
Add the tomato puree to the gravy.
Cut the paneer in to cubes.
Serve Butter Paneer with the following of fresh cream and coriander leaves.
- 50gm Paneer
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large tomato
- 8_ 10 Almonds
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- Coriander leaves
- Dry Fenugreek leaves/ kasuri methi( for garnish)
- In a pressure cooker heat oil and butter add chopped onion saute till it changes transparent.
- Add Ginger garlic paste saute until the raw aroma goes away.
- In a bowl pour little water add red chilli powder , coriander powder and cumin powder mix well to form a fine paste.
- Add the above paste to the mixture stir well.
- In a blender add Almond and tomato blend to a fine puree add to the gravy.
- Cut the paneer in to cubes. Add the paneer to the gravy. Cover the lid pressure cook for 1_2 whistles.
- As pressure drops check the consistency of the gravy.
- If it’s dilute cook for another 5 minutes till it’s thickened.
- Serve Butter Paneer with fresh coriander leaves or Kasuri methi with a dollop of fresh Cream.