I am celebrating 1 minute mug cake recipe.Chocolate cannot be confined to a season since it is always a welcomed addition at any time of year.
I love mug cakes because they are just a speedier way to enjoy cake with little preparation time and practically no cleaning up.
Mug cake is a simple and a quick fix for sweet craving.Best eaten warm.
I have shared a 1 minute microwave Mug cake recipe below.
In a mug add butter and castor sugar mix well with the help of fork.
Measure all the ingredients.keep aside.
Add milk and vanilla essence stir well.
Add cocoa powder an baking powder mix gently.
You can double the quantity of the mug cake with the same measurements which I had made for a cup.
Microwave the mug cake for 1 minute.
Check the mugs cakes are ready by inserting a knife or fork .If the knife comes out easily with out sticking then the cakes are done.
Allow it to cool for 5 minutes. Spread nutella for extra chocolate flavor.
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour/ maida
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salted butter( @ room temperature)
- 1 tsp of sunflower oil/ canola oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Milk
- In a mug add butter and sugar whisk well till the butter and sugar combines together.
- Add milk,vanilla essence,oil stir well.
- Add all dry ingredients ( maida, baking powder, cocoa powde) mix gently.
- Microwave for 1 minute.( Timing based on my microwave 1200W so your timing may vary).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with nutella or melted chocolate or eat it by itself!
- Easy way of preparing mug cake measure all dry ingredients in a separate bowl keep aside.
- once the butter and sugar turns fluffy .you can add the dry ingredients altogether at same time.
- The above mug cake is for only one (250ml) cup.You can easily double the quantity.
Very tasty looking cakes so easy to make, will try soon
I’m delighted you like the recipe.
Thanks a ton☺️