Lauz is an amazing home made cookies. It’s a simple three ingredients can make a over top flavor. The history behind these cookies is all about celebration, so take a few to share with family and friends at your next special occasion!
Press the mould to cut the cookies in different shapes of your choice.
- Ingredients :
- Khoya 1 cup (250gm)
- Powdered sugar 3/4 cup
- 10 strands of saffron (dissolved in 1tbsp of warm milk)
- In a thick wide utensil cook khoya and powdered sugar together on a low flame.
- Stir continuously till the dough becomes thick. Add dissolved saffron to it. Stir approximately for 10minutes with continuous effort.
- Check the consistency by taking a small portion of the dough roll it like a ball. Once the dough is done transfer to a plate keep a side to cool.
- In a oil sheet take a part of the dough toss with the powdered sugar roll it in a rolling pin to expand the dough.
- Pressed the mould to cut in to different shapes of your choice.
- Lauz / sweet cookies ready to bite.