Egg Macaroni is a delicious continental recipe served as a main course.It is quick and easy to make for lunch box and travel friendly recipe as it it easy to store and mess free one. Indian style egg macaroni holds all the flavors of a typical Indian dish. You can also add chicken or mushroom instead of eggs. This macaroni requires only basic everyday ingredients available in the kitchen and requires no grinding or any pre preparation needed .
I have shared egg macroni recipe below with the detailed pictures and step by step method to prepare an easy recipe.
In a kadai heat oil add chopped onions saute until it changes transparent.Add chopped tomatoes cook until the tomatoes changes to soft and tender.
Add red chilli powder,salt and a pinch of turmeric powder saute until oil leaves side of the pan.
Add yogurt mix well.
Whisk eggs in a bowl pour the eggs in a kadai cover the lid.
Cook on a low flame. Cook the eggs until it’s done.
Now scramble the eggs add fresh coriander leaves.
In another vessel boil water add salt and macaroni cook for 10 _15 minutes.
Strain macaroni in colander, drain the excess water.
Add cooked macaroni to the eggs mix well.Cook for another 2_3 minutes. Serve hot.
- 500 gm Macaroni
- 3 eggs
- 4_5 medium size onions
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp yogurt (optinal)
- Salt as needed
- Fresh coriander leaves
- In a kadai heat oil add chopped onions saute until it changes transparent add chopped tomatoes saute until it changes soft and tender.
- Add red chilli powder,salt and a pinch of turmeric powder saute till oil leaves side of the pan.
- Add yogurt mix well, now add eggs to the kadai spread evenly.Cover the lid cook on a low flame.
- Once the eggs are cooked add chopped coriander leaves scrambled eggs and cook on a low flame .
- In another vessel boil water add salt and macaroni cook for 10 _ 15 minutes until it’s fully cooked.
- Strain the macaroni and drain excess water add cooked macaroni to the eggs mix well cook for another 2_3 minutes. Turn off the flame.
- Serve hot.