Mutton gravy/ Lal gosht
- Onion medium size 2
- Tomatoes 2
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Redchilli powder 1 1/2tsp
- Salt as needed
- Green chilli 1
- Cinnamon 1 small stick
- Mutton 250gm
- Yogurt 1/2cup
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- HOW TO MAKE RECIPE
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker add cinnamon, onion and salt saute till golden.
- Add Ginger garlic paste stir well. Add green chilli cook until the raw smell of Ginger garlic goes away.
- Add mutton saute for 3_4 minutes.
- Lower flame as much as possible while adding red chilli powder to get a nice red color in a gravy. Stir well.
- Whip the thick yogurt in a fork or blend in a mixer pour in to the gravy. Cook on a low flame.
- Add tomato puree saute until the raw smell goes away.
- Pour a cup of water cover the lid pressure cook for 10 minutes on a medium flame.
- When the pressure goes off. Simmer and cook if the gravy is runny.
- Serve hot with ghee rice or roti.
Looks really easy to make… Thanks for the tasty recipe
Masha Allah. Looks great. Will surely try.