In a pressure cooker heat oil add onion and salt
Ginger garlic paste 2tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt as needed
Pepper powder 2 1/2tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
HOW TO MAKE GRAVY
- In a pressure cooker heat oil add onions and salt stir well.
- Add Ginger garlic paste fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Add mutton stir well. Cook on a low flame.
- Add pepper powder and Cumin powder stir often till the oil leaves side of the cooker.
- Roughly chopped tomatoes and blend in a mixer to the fine puree add to mutton cook well.
- Pour some water as needed and cook for 10 minutes. Turn off the stove and keep a side.
- If the gravy has excess water cook in a low flame until oil leaves the sides.
- Serve the gravy with chopped coriander leaves.