Mutton Kebab recipe holds a special place in Indian cuisine. Kebabs are prepared in special occasion and festival.This is an amazingly delicious Mughlai recipe, which can be prepared with minced mutton, finely chopped onions, green chilies, gram flour butter and spices. In fact, if you want to make this kebab even more healthy, bake the kebabs. Someone who loves kebab must give a try to this recipe. It’s amazingly delicious.
I have shared a delicious recipe of mutton Kebab recipe in step by step method with a detailed pictures below
In a wok or kadai heat oil add cardamoms,cinnamon stick ,cloves and sliced onions, saute till the onions changes transparent.
Add ginger garlic saute till the raw aroma goes away.
Add red chilli powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder cumin powder and green chillies, mix well.
Now add chopped tomatoes and mutton pieces.Saute on a high flame till the mutton gets tenderised. Add coriander leaves allow it to cool.
In a small bowl add chopped nuts and green chilli paste mix well. Keep aside for later use.
In a blender blend the mutton. Transfer it to a bowl add gram flour and butter combine together till the butter and gram flour mix evenly.
Make small balls press in the center place a little nuts stuffing in the center and roll it flattened them in the shape of tikki.
Keep the kebabs in a refrigerator for atleast 1 hour.
Pre heat oven in 250 degree for 10 minutes. Grease oil in a baking tray place the kebabs and bake the Kebab for 15_20 minutes.
Serve muttom kebabs hot.
- 500 gm mutton
- 1 medium size onion
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 2 green chillies
- 2 cardamom
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4-5 cloves
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt as needed
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- 1 tbsp green chilli sauce
- Wash and clean the mutton pieces.
- In a wok heat oil add cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves, slice onions saute till the onions changes transparent.
- Add ginger garlic saute till the raw aroma goes away.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and green chillies stir well.
- Add chopped tomatoes,salt and mutton cook on a high flame for 5-7 minutes till the mutton gets tenderised. Allow it to cool.
- In a blender blend the mutton transfer it to a bowl add gram flour, butter mix well till the butter and gram flour combine together.
- Make small portions roll it like a ball, press in the centre add chopped nuts and green chilli sauce, roll again to make tikki.
- Place the kebab in an air tight container. Keep in a refrigerator for atleast 1 hour.
- Pre heat oven in 250 degree for 10 minutes. Grease oil in a baking tray place the kebab and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with sliced onions and lime.