Vegetable Curry is often prepared at home to accompany our meals. Any vegetables can be added according to your choices. This recipe is most suitable for dinner. As it gives a light and good combination for phulka.
I have shared an easy vegetable curry in a step by step method with a detailed pictures below.
In a pressure cooker heat ghee add bay leaf.
Add sliced onions saute till the onions changes its color. Add ginger garlic paste saute till the raw aroma goes away.
Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, chopped tomatoes saute till the tomatoes turns soft and tender, add green chili.
Add chopped potatoes, cauliflower, thick yogurt and garam masala powder stir well.
Cut Yellow peppers, chopped coriander leaves , remove corn from the cob . Keep aside.
Pour little water pressure cook for 2 whistles. Once the pressure released open the lid add yellow peppers, corn and chopped coriander leaves. Let it simmer and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 slice onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 cube potatoes
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1/4 corn
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 green chili
- 1 tbsp thick yogurt
- In a pressure cooker heat ghee add bay leaf, add onions saute till the onions changes transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste saute till the raw aroma goes away.
- Add red chili powder, thick yogurt, chopped tomatoes and turmeric powder stir well.
- Add green chili, cube potatoes. Pour little water pressure cook for 2 whistle . As pressure released open the lid add cauliflower, sweet corn , chopped coriander leaves and garam masala powder. Let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.