Drinking Warm water breaks down food faster than drinking cold water. Drinking warm water for most people is not part of their daily routine. Perhaps this is due to the fact that only few people understand the health benefits of drinking warm water. Drinking warm water is thought to provide a range of additional health benefits.
It is a good health practice to drink warm water on a daily basis because of its health benefits. Most people ignore warm water and always choose a glass of cold water.
I have shared health benefits of drinking warm water and its advantages.
- When we eat food, the temperature in our stomach is generally high. Drinking warm water before or during a meal helps in keeping most of the food in a semi liquid form to break it down and get released into the small intestine.
- Drinking warm water also helps break down oily food by making it easier to digest. As the water moves through your stomach and intestine digestive organs are better hydrated and able to eliminate waste.
Fighting Cold and improve sinus health
- Drinking warm water soothes the throat help mucous move more quickly. This means that drinking warm water may reduce coughing and nose-blowing prevents dehydration and can help break up chest congestion. Adding honey to warm lemon water for extra soothing relief. Steam also helps unclog sinuses
You can also check my recipe of
It induces sleep
when you sip warm water before you go to bed, you will help your body relax and sooth your nerves. In turn, this can help induce sleep. It will also assist with stopping midnight cravings and lead to a feeling of refresh in the morning.
It prevents Pre mature Aging
- Warm water helps to remove toxins from the body. Drinking warm water increases your skin’s elasticity and enhances its ability to perform repairs, thereby reducing dry skin, wrinkles etc.
Enhances blood circulation
- When you drink a glass of warm water, fat deposits and toxins circulating in the blood are eliminated from the body. It also helps in blood circulation.
Ways of drinking water
- drinking water is healthy but drinking in an improper way is not.
- drinking water before food is beneficial
- Take a clean glass and fill it with water
- drink water with the right hand in three sips with a breath between each one.
- drink water according to your daily requirement 1.5 – 2 litres per day.
- sit down and drink water, science has proved that drinking water while standing or walking can cause kidney damage, arthritis, and other disorders.
- drink water while taking three breathing pauses can prevent from harmful choking of esophagus.
- While you drink water, do not blow or exhale your breath into the glass.